When using electric jacks, you must strictly abide by the specifications in the parameters, and avoid super-high overload, otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the prescribed time, oil leakage will occur on the top of the electric jack.
The center of gravity of the heavy object should be selected moderately. Choose the focus point of the electric jack. The bottom surface should be leveled. At the same time, the soft and hard ground should be considered. And, Speciality Hydraulic Bottle Jack also need to be placed stably.
After the electric jack lifts the heavy object, the support should be used to support the heavy object in time. It is forbidden to use the ultra-high-pressure large-tonnage electric jack as a support. If you need to support heavy objects for a long time, please use self-locking jacks.
When several electric hydraulic jacks are required to lift at the same time, in addition to accurately installing the tonnage electric jack, a multi-jack diverter valve should be used, and the load of each large tonnage electric jack should be balanced, and pay attention to keeping the lifting speed synchronized. It is also necessary to consider the situation where the ground may sink due to uneven weight to prevent the weight being lifted from tilting and causing danger.
What are the common speed adjustment methods for electric jacks? Today, as the manufacturer of this product, I will explain this issue in detail for your reference!
(1) Throttle speed regulation" This speed regulation method is suitable for a hydraulic system composed of a quantitative pump and a quantitative actuator. Well, Speciality Hydraulic Bottle Jack may has double ram.
(2) Volume speed regulation ”The speed regulation is achieved by changing the oil supply of the variable pump or changing the displacement per revolution of the hydraulic motor.
(3) Volume throttling and speed regulation. Variable pumps are used to supply oil, and the flow rate of flowing into or out of the actuator is changed through the throttle valve or speed regulating valve to realize speed regulation.
The electric jack speed control circuit should generally meet the following basic requirements:
1) It can sensitively realize stepless speed regulation within the maximum and minimum speed range required by the working parts.
2) When the load changes, the adjusted speed does not change, or only changes within the allowable range.
3) The power loss should be small to save energy and reduce system heat.
4) Strive for simple structure, safety and reliability.