Purpose: For people who have never been in contact with the machinery industry, screw jacks may be a strange vocabulary, and they don't know what they are used for. In the hardware machinery industry, screw jacks are compact, lightweight and easy to carry. They are widely used in the construction and installation of subways, high-speed railways and bridges, as well as in warehouses, docks, construction projects and other operations that require lifting.How to use conventional screw jack:
(1) Before use, lubricating oil is required, and the lubricating hole is on the shaker to ensure better use effect
(2) Choose a screw jack of appropriate tonnage according to the weight of the heavy object to be lifted, and do not overload it to prevent damage to the heavy object and screw jack, while ensuring personal safety
(3) First of all, make sure that the base on the ground is flat, and the height of the conventional screw jack should be lower than the height of the cargo to be lifted to facilitate lifting heavy objects
(4) Insert the rocker into the rocker hole, and swing the rocker up and down. If it does not rise, rotate the button-like thing 180 degrees, and then rock it up and down. The lifting cylinder will lift the weight and the weight will rise accordingly. When the red warning line appears on the lifting cylinder, the rocker should be stopped immediately to ensure the normal use of the lifting cylinder and avoid danger.
(5) If you need to lower a heavy object, rotate the button 180 degrees, the same operation as when it rises, the heavy object will begin to descend following the lifting cylinder.